Chicau-MagicLegend Productions
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Prologue of story

Prologue of story Empty Prologue of story

Message par Ever DragonNoir Sam 21 Juin - 22:24

Prologue of story 438084Prologue

Hailey, a beautiful girl with brown hair and eyes the color of ocean, was standing on a park bench, relaxing after a fight with her boyfriend. The night had fallen and the light from a floor lamp illuminated the place where she was. Her arms were cross on her chest and she was looking at the little lake in the middle of the park. We could only heard the owl in the silent of the night.
 Suddenly, she heard voices from her back. There was females and males voices and she seemed to recognize them. A group of boys and two girls were laughing and whispering in the dark. They approached of the bench and after few seconds, the group was illuminated by the light. They had a smile, but their eyes were full of wickedness. 
"Hi Hailey ! said the highest one. What are you doing, alone in the park ?"
She turned her head and stared at the group. Hailey 's heartbeat was faster and she started to be nervous. She looked at the girls and frowned. The two girls continued to laugh and threw themselves a glance. They sat beside the young girl on the bench, one on each side. One of the girls named Sarah put her hand on Hailey's right arm and gave a look at the boys behind them. The two girls got up and the boys took Hailey by her clothes and cornered her against a tree...

Vladimir was leaning on a garbage can in an alley. His dark brown hair seemed to have not been wash since years. He had a serious expression and his eyebrows were down. He was waiting in silence and sometimes looking around. He wore a black sweatshirt and blue jeans. In his sweatshirt pocket, a lighter and a pack of cigarettes waited to be use. 
After five minutes, he saw two shadows in front of the alley. One of them seemed to have an object in his hand. The right one was taller than the one on the left. Vladimir knew who they were and looked with a provocative air; they had a score to settle. The two boys started to laugh and gave a hit on Vladimir's shoulder.
"What's up ? I hope you have what we asked !" said the taller one with a fake smile.
"I already said that I have nothing to give you", replied Vladimir with any emotions.
The taller one pushed him against the wall made of brick. He grabbed his collar and stared at him. The smaller one hit him in the stomach and both laughed. He took the knife he had in his hand and put it on Vladimir's neck. He repeated slowly.
"I hope you have what we asked..."
Vladimir knew that if he said "no", he would have the consequences. On the other hand, he didn't have what they asked. He did a negative sign with his head and closed his eyes. The first hit came to his stomach. Another to his face. Kicks and hits came from the two boys. 

Mickael was driving his 4 wheels in the middle of the forest. He decided to quit his home without anyone and without his parents permission. The ground was stony and the 4 wheels began to tangier. However, Mickael was able to pass through the forest. Arrived in the pit, he went faster and climbed mountains of sand. The first mountain of sand was an average heigh and he climbed it easily. The mud splashed his helmet and his clothes. He made a smile and spotted the biggest mountain. It was almost 25 foot high and was slightly inclined. 
That was a challenge for him. He never climbed something so high. He turned in the direction of this one and went faster. He went faster and faster until he arrived near the beginning of the mountain. From this time, he pushed the 4 wheels and hardly started to climb it. The first meters were good and easy, but more the distance was long, harder it was. He saw the top of the mountain and leaned forward. Suddenly, his right foot, by his weight, went beside the pedal. His lost his balance and started to lean back. He wanted to scream, but nothing went out. His body fell on the ground and he rolled down the mountain. 
Finally, he screamed, but nobody was there. He continued to roll down and the 4 wheels rolled to him. At the middle, the engin fell really hard on his head. He was squeezed between the 4 wheels and the sand and his head knocked on one of the wheels. Mickael arrive a the bottom and stood there, motionless, his head blood.
The sand touched his left open eye and the color of life didn't seem so clear. He was not able to think or to feel something. His muscles were soft and he felt his heartbeat become slow down each second. After ten seconds, he saw everything black...

Opaline was on her bed at the hospital, lying there in the middle of the room. Many people were around the bed, tears in their eyes, knowing the end. Opaline’s head had no hairs and her eyes were closed.For many weeks, Opaline became weaker and weaker. His body was elongated on the bed and she had the pipes to help her breathe. She hasn’t any hair and was in the hospital for many months. Everyone knew she was dying and were crying around her bed. Few years ago, the doctors announced that she had cancer. Chemotherapy and medicine could have been a last chance and the family went for it. Unfortunately, it hasn’t work as much as wanted. The little girl slowly opened her eyes and fixed the women beside her; it was her mother. The women looked at her, tears in her eyes and took her hand on hers. Opaline’s hand was little and weak. It could have break anytime. 

“My little girl…I remember the first time I saw you. How you were so fragile and little…Your first cries when you were in my arms. I remember when you had your first christmas and your beautiful smile…’’

The woman was starting to cry a lot and had a few hiccups. Everyone around  cried as well and went closer to the bed. Opaline didn’t open her eyes, but, deep in her head, she was alive and was hearing them. The machine with her heartbeat became slower and slower. Opaline felt herself going away,  hearing voices from her family deeper and deeper in the background of her head…
Ever DragonNoir
Ever DragonNoir
Admin

https://chicau-magiclegend.forum-canada.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas