Chicau-MagicLegend Productions
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Chapter 1 : Wake up

Chapter 1 : Wake up Empty Chapter 1 : Wake up

Message par Ever DragonNoir Lun 23 Juin - 19:08

Chapter 1 : Wake up Chapte10
[http://giphy.com/search/beautiful-eyes/8]

Black. Everything was black. However, sunlight seemed to light up the room. Some background noises were hear in the room. We could hear a cricket singing from a window that seemed to be opened. Also, wind walked in the room.

Hailey opened her eyes in a jump. Her blue eyes were illuminated by the light passing through the window. What a nightmare she did. She looked from right to left and frown her eyebrows. Where was she ? It wasn't like her bedroom with purple walls and a lamp beside her. It was a little wood beside table with a bowl full of water and a tiny towel. The walls where made of bricks and where grey. A large door with celtic patterns sculpted in metal. We could see two dragons head,touching each other by the nose, at the top of the door. 

She put her right hand on her head. Her head ached as if it had been hit. After few seconds, she looked around the room again. Three other beds were there and two of them were occupied by kids around eight to twelve years old. They were sleeping and their breathings were calm and fulfilled. Peace and relaxation could be seen on their sleeping face . Their was a girl and a boy. Hailey turned her head to the right of the room and saw a tall boy around her age with black hair and a nightgown. He was looking trough the window, back to the others. His hair was up to his shoulder and looked dirty. The young girl stared at him for few seconds until he turned around. She hastened to look down and look like she hasn't saw him yet. She was pretending checking something on her arm. The young man took a look at her quickly and walked to his bed. He sat, facing Hailey and put his hands on his knees. He looked at Hailey in the eyes and wait for her that she return his gaze. Slowly, she raised her head and crossed his eyes. Her face became red and didn't know where to look. She felt like his look was hiding something, a bit mysterious and dark, but with a taste of tender and trust. Hopefully, a door opened and saved her from that awkward moment. 

Both turned to see who it was and the silhouette in the doorway surprise them. An old woman, rounded on the waist with grey hair attached in a down ponytail, walked into the room, pushing a chariot. On it, there was four pile of pile of tissue. She smiled at everyone and said "Good morning ! I hope your night was not so rough." At her voice, the two others woke up and yawned. Their face seemed tired and lost. We could see fear on the little girl's face. Her eyes flew the room and she looked down. "Where am I ? Where is my mom ? Am I in the hospital ?" said the girl. Hailey got out of her bed and went to sit beside her. She put her arms around the girl's shoulders and whispered to her; "Hey ! Don't worry, nobody will hurt you. I'm Hailey, what's your name ?" She sniffed and made a worried look at Hailey. "I...my name is Opaline..." she said with a shy smile. After few seconds of silence, the boy on the other bed said his first words; "Well, my name is Mickael. what's yours ?" Everybody turned in the tall boy's direction. He was pretty quiet and didn't seem to have any interest for them. Impatient, Mickael repeated "Hello ! You. Yeah, you, what's your name ?" The other boy turned his head and frown his eyebrows, probably insulted to be talk to that way. Mickael, without any notice, stood up and started to walk around the room. He looked like a curious boy and full of energy. He didn't even ask why they were there. 
Ever DragonNoir
Ever DragonNoir
Admin

https://chicau-magiclegend.forum-canada.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas